Why delete those deals from your inbox?
Got a bunch of deals? Have no clue what to do with the lot! Share deals with us. There are literally thousands of deal diggers literally waiting for your recommendations. But there are a few rules.
- Self-promotion, referral links, links to referral sites, and auctions are not allowed. If you would like to advertise on dealvega, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You are not allowed to share links to competing sites.
- Be decent and narrative while explaining deals. Forget not to justify why it is a deal. Check for typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes using appropriate editor before submitting deals.
- Do not copy-paste deals found in other websites.
How to share a deal
- Search this website to check, if the deal has already been posted here. Duplicate entries will be, in any case, deleted.
- Next, there is a link at the top of this website. Follow that link. A form will open up. Fill up the form with appropriate information and submit. It may take sometimes for us to approve your submission. And in case, we find your submission is not at par with our guidelines, we’ll not approve the same.
Example of Good Deal Story Writing
- $50 off Lenovo LINPTN Laptop at Target.com plus Free Shipping Ends on March 31, 2016
- $20 off $100 orders Coupon from Target.com Ends on March 23, 2016.
Each deal should have a clear description, image, and details of offer. For product deals, please mention the regular and offer price. And do not forget to give us the exact link where we can find the product or store.
Deals without complete information will never be published in our website.
I could not find the store
So, you have a deal from a store but the store is not indexed here! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the store. We will undertake a verification process, and if your recommended store conforms to our guidelines, we’ll add it to our index.
Is it free?
Yes. And it will remain so forever. We promise.
Happy deal hunting,